Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Demons, Khorn, & Angry Hell Dogs

Last night I broke down and respected Stone Mastery. I've gone from R1 - R40 with my two-hander, and for sure he will be missed, but the fact is that I just don't do enough damage with my two-hander to make it worth while. I will really miss my Powered Etchingse tactic (aoe knock back) and Cave In (4 sec knockdown). Two awesome crowd control abilities that really made it hard for me to go over to the axe and shield.

Ok, I'm ready to tank!
A group of alliance members and I made an awesome run through Bastain Stairs last night. We flew through the left & right wing with out any problems. In the right wing I managed to pick up Bloodlord Irongaunts the first PQ there. The middle part was full of blood trusty followers of Khorn, but posed little a challenge until we reached the final PQ. On the way I did manage to get Axe of the Bloodmoon. Considering I had a crap-tastic R29 axe, I'm happy! And I think it pares very nicely with the Bloodlord Irongaunts (+7 chit chance together).

I'm a little surprised that we even made it through that last PQ. Khorn Bloodletters were a bitch and a half to take down. Yet, when we got to the Big bloodletter at the end, he was a cinch. But it was this guy who made my night![We did all this while the rest of our guildies raided IC... PS, I'm bored of raiding IC.]
It took us 2 tries to down him (as this is the first time I've even seen the middle wing) and I was pretty surprised that I didn't get splattered or loose agro.

As you can see we had a BWx2, RP, WP, AM, and Me (IB).

I'd like to blame Brasus for forcing me to have fun in Bastian Stairs. It was a rockin' group and a damn good time (Even if it did take forever!).

No comments:

Post a Comment