Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tome Unlocking Fun

One of the things about this game that really caught my attention was the Tome of Knowledge or ToK as I will refer to it. It not only has some interesting stories to read, but some really wacky stuff as well. Just what I expected from the Old World!

You might have heard that their are a good amount of tome unlocks that are attainable via running around naked killing things, letting things kill you, clicking on things, getting clicked on, and then clicking on some more. Yes, all of those give you tome unlocks. So here is myself, and my old guild from Averheim, Bash and Brew, going at it in the Marshes of Madness... naked.



Oh look! It's Brimmstone (AKA Bashstone) the only one whoes not drinking... he gets naked in the marshes on a regular basis, the rest of us needed a few drinks. Weee!




Needless to say I've found ToK unlock hunting to be one of my favorite passtimes in WAR. Currently im using the following addons to assist my search for knowledge:

TomeTitan
http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/ttitan.aspx
TomeTracker
http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/tometracker.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment