Sunday, March 8, 2009

Super Patch

I had a bit of a rough week, but I’m back. And I've missed my blog. So much has happened this past week. The new patch has lead to profession changes, new classes, RvR changes, and much much more. All of witch I've not even begun to touch upon. So I'm going to sum up what has been happening in game for me lately.

The new Apothicary & Butchering

Talk about some changes! Some amazing potions are out there to be had now. Although, they all seem to favor cultivators. And being that I'm not a cultivator I'm growing more and more cynical about my butchering profession everyday. Savaging was a blast, I truly enjoyed that profession, and although butchering is similar, I feel that the items that I'm obtaining from my time are not worth it. With Savaging I would get purple items every so often, even if it was a bad spot to farm, I'd get a purple every 30 or so. Have yet to see anything exciting with butchering. Seems that I'll have to talk it up with other butchers to find the good spots.

The Slayer

Oh my goodness! They are almost there! I truly can't wait for this long anticipated class. When the test server first opened up I spent a good amount of time with the slayer in T1. Though the RvR was a bit stale - Slayer vs Choppa - I found that the PvE was very fast and fun. I have a good feeling that I'll be spending much of next week lvling up a new slayer. Check back for more details as I take up the Slayer Challenge.

RvR

Our guild has run some crazy RvR nights with the release of the new patch, including an attempt at taking a fort. Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the fort push, but I was around while we were playing with the domination system. It seems that I need to take some time and read up on how exactly it works. but it seems that once the timers on the keeps/bo's are up and you reach 10 (or so) domination points, you lock the zone.

Well, I have a lot to work on here. This patch has takin' me by surprise, primarily the destruction of my apothecary profession, but I'll find ways to make money again. I've gone broke with this patch! HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Order has really turned the tides, I'm really happy for them. I was part of the Fort Defense, and for the first time on this server I was like...Oh Oh.

    Hope it keeps up.

    ReplyDelete