Thursday, February 5, 2009

1v1 in Praag DoK vs IB


Ironrbeaker (me) R36

VS

Disciple of Khain R38

My first thought was, “Oh laady, I’m going to get my ass handed to me on a paper plate.” That didn't stop me from charging in - of course I charged in - and with my lovely Cave In ability followed by a 40% movement reduction to dismount him (although, I probably could have just spit on him and he’d dismount). I popped my Toughness and Armor buffs up, but As he went from 50% to full health with the snap of his fingers, I begin to feel that this was a complete lost cause (With Starbreaker’s death being the only option). So while my health was at about 70% I punted and ran behind a corner.

And he almost passed me by… Damn gyro chopper makes too much noise. Haha. This time our fight took place with a lot of contact with the walls around Praag. I think I did an alright job of keeping him on his toes with positioning and knockdowns/punts. And I’m guessing that I punted him at just the right times cause his heals weren’t as effective as they were from the first time. I don’t know how I out damaged him, truly, he must have been having a coffee break and was playing with only one hand, *shrug* but I’ll take the victory never the less.

Thanks for the fun battle, Alder!

1 comment: