Thursday, February 5, 2009

Destruction Almost Sacks Altdorf

Tonight I logged on around 8pm and saw this:
Holy crap! Destruction locked up Shining Way? AND they are at Reikwald? It was like the apocalypse was coming. I got such an adrenalin rush as I stunted up to the defensive line. When I arrived at the door it seemed that the main fort defense was full, Looks like I couldn't get in. Oh well, I headed over to Reikland to block off the folks who couldn't get rezed. That in itself was a total blast! I had so much fun in ORvR tonight that I almost peed my pants.

The best part is that there was little to no lag. I honestly was surprised. I'm not sure on the specifics of what Mythic did to the fort system, but it seems to have helped out a lot. The fact that destro was getting so far was so exciting! I almost wanted to see them sack the city, but then I started to have flashbacks of building up Altdorf all over again.

In the end they couldn't pull it off in time to take Reikwald. So we all headed back to Praag to claim the zone. This is where i got to have some really fun group vs group battles as well as a few 1v1's.

I got completely owned by a Witch Elf tag team. I must say, it was pretty awesome, they just popped out of the blue sky and proceeded to each go in a circle (one clock wise, the other counter clockwise) around me and kick my ass. And I loved every second of it. twas almost like a dance. =p

Sadly, I was so impressed by the whole scene that I forgot to grab a few snap shots… Shoot! If anyone has screen shots from the fortress fight I would love to see them. Just leave me a comment with a link. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment