Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Bye Ungrim

Today Mythic announced that they are allowing server transfers from our server of Ungrim to either, Iron Rock, Ironsomething, or Monolith. Legends and the alliance, along with many other Order and Destro guilds have chosen to transfer to Iron Rock. I hear that the server pop ballance is solid (or fairly so) and I'm hoping for the best.

Tonight Starbreak sets down his axe and packs his bags for the move. There are about 100 messages from the AH in my mail box, along with 50+ from friends/alts... I've got a long night of packing a head of me. Since all I'll have is my bags and my bank. Oh the adventure... And I was just starting to get used to ungrim.

I hope Rivs from Way of the Chosen is headin' over to Iron Rock as well; we still have yet to smash heads in RvR. I've been looking forward to it.

Happy packing to all my fellow Ungrim Players.

No comments:

Post a Comment