Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seven Favorites

In response to Girl IRL's post, Girl IRL’s 7 Favorites


  • Favorite Zone
  • Favorite Race
  • Favorite Career
  • Favorite WAR Feature
  • Favorite Skill
  • Favorite Scenario
  • Favorite Live Event


  • Favorite Zone
    Marshes of Madness PQ's were a lot of fun, but the story line and PVE in Reikland is the best that I've experienced so far.

    Favorite ORvR Zone: Praag has those dark alleys and open plazas that make for fun head on battles, great escapes, and exciting surprise assaults!

    Favorite Race
    Dwarves. You're probably not supprised; I love dwarves! Friends say I portray an elf due to my tall height (6'4") and cheerful attitude, and perhaps this is why I find the stumpy, grumpy, beer guzzling dwarven race to be so enthralling.

    Favorite Career
    Slayer (so i presume) but untill then, the Bright Wizard. The idea of the Bright Wizard fits in really well with original Warhammer fluff. Even if I do hate watching my fellow human's dieing off, it really is what they deserve for tinkering with the chaotic powers of magic.

    Favorite WAR Feature
    Tome of Knowledge by a land slide! This feature has me spending hours and hours running around each map trying to find the different pocket items, tactics, trophy’s and stories to indulge in.

    Favorite Skill
    This is a tough one. I'm going to say this: my favorite skill for the Iron breaker is Cave In. It only gets better as my grudges build, so awesome.

    Favorite Scenario
    Mourkain Temple holds the best memories for me. Good times were had.

    Least Favorite Scenario: Phoenix gate, OMG Somebody please do something!

    Favorite Live Event
    Night of Murder. This event was the least grind intensive of the events that Mythic has thrown our way. It was quick, fun, and had great prizes. By far my favorite!

    Feel free to post a comment with your fav 7. Or leave a link to your blog where I can check it out!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment