Saturday, February 28, 2009

Polls and WCPI

So a few things crossed my mind tonight while surfing the net. I love Polls. Because of this, I'll be posting a weekly or bi-weekly poll to both entertain and get some fun feed back from everyone else out there. This weeks blog asks what you think the slayers impact to Order's population might be. check it out.

Secondly, I noticed that my blog roll is a bit lacking. So to fix that I'm going to make a weekly post promoting other blogs out there and placing them in my blog roll. Thank this idea to WCPI.

Tonight I'll start with a blog that I frequent,
Way of the Chosen. Like me, Rivs also plays on Iron Rock. Though we are sworn enemies on the field, it sure is great fun to get Destro's side on how things are going.

I also enjoy Epic Saint, check out his guest article about WAR PVP. Good read and some interesting ideas.

Wow, I should have been in bed 2 hours ago. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment