Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Iron Rock is like a 24/7 job

Day 5


Another night, wait, not even a night, on Iron Rock. At around 3pm pacific time, Destro started their push through etain towards their first fort. and with in about 40 min, they cap it. By 4pm they are rolling through Reikland and by 4:20 they hit the fort, 4:40 the keep is down and we start doing Altdorf PQ's.


By the time everyone is home from work, Destro already had Altdorf by the balls. They still have yet to get a good grip on those balls though. Once 5pm hit more order loged on and our PQ's in Altdorf were fairing pretty well.


The biggest complaint I have right now is the Fortress. I truly don't know the exact numbers, but I do know that Order is always outnumbered and we truly have no advantage. While on Ungrim we were able to successfully stop destro from taking keeps if we got people to come and defend, this isn't happening on Iron Rock. Destro just whipes through us.
This is us at the fort getting whiped. We had about 15 Tanks on our tank wall with a few DPSers. We thought it would hold alright, but we just eneded up being a 20sec speed bump.
Might I add that this Fort lags like crazy with all these people. Defenders can truly do nothing but stand there. I click my spells and there is a good 5 sec delay on anything I do. SPLAT!

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually feeling sorry for you guys. But to your credit Altdorf still has not falling. Keep up the fight. I don't think the numbers are all that skewed population wise, becuase I was seeing both sides were full at one point. I think it's Destro just has a bone to pick. As for the numbers on Ungrim, yes less Destro. I think also Order needs better organization....and maybe to quit their jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has been hell in Altdorf as of late! but it's been a blast, full of loot and we love joining a PQ and watching desto run away cause they can't farm it anymore, then, we love it even more when we get a good fight! As for the Population balance, both were full, its just that Order R40's pop doesn't match Destro R40's pop.
    Take a look: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257054

    ReplyDelete